CBD aka cannabidiol extracted from cannabis plant is the buzzword ever since late 2018. It seems like everywhere you turn people are gushing about the health benefits of CBD. In spite of the limited research available, CBD has gained a wide customer base because of its ability to treat many conditions including chronic diseases.
People are increasingly using CBD to get rid of pain and mood disorders. The traditional medicines prescribed for both take a while to show effects besides being accompanied by uncomfortable side effects the side effects are few and far with CBD and the acting-time is much quicker thus delivering prompt results.
CBD administration types:
Newbies to CBD must educate themselves about the various CBD consumption methods.
- CBD edibles: CBD is available in the form of capsules, gummies, protein bars, honey sticks etc. This is seen as a fun way of administering CBD and offers total discretion.
- CBD vaping with CBD vaping liquid: Users make use of vaporizers to heat the CBD vape juice and inhale it into their lungs directly. The effects can be seen almost instantly which makes it one of the most popular consumption methods.
- Siblingual method using CBD oil: It is easy to administer and involves dropping few drops of CBD oil under the tongue. There are CBD manufacturers who sell flavored CBD oil to mask the earthy flavor of CBD.
- Topical application using CBD creams and lotions: CBD is well-known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-aging effects. These are generally used to treat skin conditions and pain.
If you are thinking about trying CBD, find a trusted CBD supplier to begin with to ensure maximum effectiveness. It is natural to have questions like, ‘Where can I buy CBD oil?’ Check out justcbdstore.com. They are the leading CBD manufacturers in US featuring high-quality organic hemp products.
Their CBD oil is one of the best-tasting ones in the market and is available in a range of exciting flavors. Visit their website and clarify all your doubts regarding CBD. After you have placed your order your next question would be regarding CBD dosage.
CBD dosage guidelines:
There is no one-size-fits-all dosage value and there are no specific numbers. CBD dosing varies for everybody due to the following factors:
- Physical health
- Body mass index
- Severity of the medical condition
- CBD administration method used
The general dosing range is 10mg to 150mg. One can take maximum of 6mg dosage for every 10 pounds of body weight. Start with taking 2mg dosage per 10 pounds of body weight and gradually increase it depending on the effects. Some people react better to low dosage while some respond well to higher dosages due to their body chemistry.
If the severity of the pain condition is high, you can take the maximum permissible dosage. In case you are taking it for improving your general health, lower dosage would suffice while for sleep disorders, mood disorders and pain, medium to high dosage would be ideal. Consult your physician regarding using CBD, if you are taking other medicines for your health condition.