On a wedding day, expectations are always high. From flowers to catering, clothing to transport, few couples make provision for any hiccups. They do, of course, occur but as a wedding and reception host venue all measures should be taken to keep the food and drink as fresh and appealing as possible. Wines and champagnes suffer in heat and light, and food soon tires.
- Venues often host more than one event a day during the peak season and this can place pressure on the existing refrigeration capacity.
- The reception may be taking place in a marquee on the lawn of a country house, away from power supplies.
- Quick service from kitchen to the function room at the far end of the corridor is not possible and this risks the quality of catering you’ve promised for the couple’s big day.
- On-site refrigeration has broken down and to preserve the food an effective solution must be found.
Wedding refrigeration hire is a wise, hygienic and law-abiding solution.
It is a matter of choice whether to opt for cold room hire, with no wheels, or fridge trailer rental, with wheels, or a combination of these. The facilities you require to help meet, if not exceed, wedding party expectations are a phone call or e-mail away.
Don’t choose the hire firm that’s the closest to your venue, unless they are also the best. Remember, recommendations and criticisms from today’s guests could make or cost you future business. A poor wedding refrigeration hire experience could be an expensive mistake.
An exceptional refrigeration hire firm is Icecool Trailers . The firm covers London, South Wales, Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Dorset, Avon & Somerset, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Sussex, and Surrey. Emergency facilities can be delivered to customers within a few hours, dependent on the distances involved.
- Competitively priced fridge trailer rental and cold room hire units are available in different sizes and capacities. e.g. 1.8m, 2.4m, 3m.
- Rental facilities run via mains power or generator for welcome flexibility.
- Trailers are on wheels and are perfect for multi-function room use and exterior applications. They can be relocated during the hire period with ease.
- Cold rooms are often assembled on site by the firm’s staff and are used indoors by most clients. Once installed they must remain in the same position until hire ends.
- Pre-booking is highly recommended.
- Hire periods can be for any duration and may be extended without a great deal of effort. Allow for stocking, meal preparation and clearance of facilities.
- Emergency hire services are available 24/7 from the reputable firms.
- The hire firm delivers and collects the wedding refrigeration hire facilities, there is no self drive option.
- The hire firm’s team sets up the cold room or fridge trailer, demonstrates it, and down-powers it at the end of the hire.
- Fridge trailers and cold rooms are hygienic, well maintained, look professional, are lockable and insured.
- Employees can work within the cold room hire or fridge trailer rental units without contravening legislation.
Your wedding catering should be outstanding; book your fridge trailer rental or cold room hire today.